The festival can be one of the best weekends of the year in Chicago. It can also turn the area immediately surrounding Grant Park into an absolute zoo. Knowing how to thrive in the festival environment comes with age, experience, and perhaps the help of one little Panda.
How It Works:
Bought your tickets to Lolla yet? Good start. Next, you'll want to follow these three simple steps to reserving stress free parking:
- Search: Take a look at all of our options in the window below. Compare prices and location amongst options. Make sure to check the "details" section and blue icons to ensure the location fits all of your needs, including overnight parking and "in and out privileges". You'll also want to adjust the dates and times of your reservation to fit your needs.
- Book: Pick a spot that works for you and complete our checkout process. We'll email you the parking pass.
- Redeem: Your Parking Panda pass will have everything that you need to know on it, including the address for your parking location, quick directions on how to get there, and what to do once you get there.
Best Parking Panda Locations:
1. Adams Wabash Self Park - 17 E Adams St
48-hour overnight rate: $42
An extremely convenient, affordable parking location. Located only three blocks away from the Congress Parkway entrance, this garage will not allow you to enter and exit the garage as you please. Book a separate reservation for each day if you're looking for daily parking. The garage is compatible with our "PandaScan" system. Simply scan the QR code on your reservation to enter and exit the garage!
2. Citadel Center Garage - 131 S Dearborn St
Park at this garage for the entire weekend starting on Saturday morning for a total of $29. This is easily one of the best parking deals available for Lollapalooza. This garage is not available for parking either Thursday or Friday. Be certain to book a separate reservation for each day if you're looking to leave at night and come back in the morning. You'll have to work for your savings, the garage is a half mile away from the Congress Parkway Entrance
3. Millenium Park Garage - 5 S Columbus Drive
This parking garage is located in Grant Park on Columbus Drive south of Randolph St. Easily the most convenient parking location for Lollapalooza, with quick access to the north entrance to the festival. This location allows for overnight parking, but won't allow you to come and go from the garage as you please. Scan in and out of this garage with the QR code that we'll send you.
4. One Place Garage - 1 East 8th Street
All day weekend rate: $17 per day
Weekend parking rate: $81(Th - Sun)
Cheap, convenient parking garage located only 3 blocks from the main entrance on Congress Parkway. This garage allows for overnight parking. Scan in and out of the garage with the QR code that we'll send you.
5. 651 S State St - Open Surface Parking Lot
Who are you most excited to see this year? The 2016 lineup creates some tough decisions on which acts to prioritize. Major Lazer or Radiohead? M83 or Future? Disclosure or RHCP? Will you stick around until the last call for LCD Soundsystem? Duh. Send us your pictures or join our conversation by connecting with us on Twitter!
Weekday daily parking rate: $18
48-hour overnight rate: $35
This is the best parking option available for you on weekdays, when parking may be more congested with people parking for work. This is an open surface parking lot, and you're required to print out your reservation at this location and display it on your dashboard. It is unattended, but well regarded by our customers.
Parking Panda is free and available on the go with our iOS, Android, and Windows apps.