There's nothing better than heading down to PNC Park to take in a Buccos game in person. While kicking back in the bleachers might provide a few priceless hours with your friends and loved ones, getting to the stadium can be a different story.
If you're lucky enough to make it through traffic without spiking your blood pressure, you still have to navigate the parking dilemma.
Not anymore. Parking Panda, a leader in online parking reservations, provides a solution that enables Pirates fans to reserve parking spaces before they even leave their house. With numerous affordable parking options within easy walking distance of PNC Park, you'll know exactly how much you'll be paying and that you have a guaranteed parking spot waiting for you. Are you a season ticket holder? Check out our season package plans.
Keep reading for your complete guide to reserving a parking spot near PNC Park this summer.
How it works:
Have tickets to an upcoming game? Good start. Next, you'll want to follow these three simple steps to reserve stress free parking.
- Search: Take a look at all of our options in the window below. Compare prices and location amongst options.
- Book: Pick a spot that works for you and complete our checkout process. We'll email you the parking pass.
- Redeem: Your Parking Panda pass will have everything you need to know on it, including the address for your parking location, quick directions on how to get there, and what to do once you get there.
Top 5 Parking Panda Locations:
1. Northshore Garage: Affordable, convenient, reliable.
Price range: $20
Average Customer Review: 4.4/5 stars.
Location: Less than 1 block from PNC Park down the left field line on W. General Robinson St.
Customer Review: "I tried a new route getting to the stadium that did not work out. By the time I got there all the parking at the garage was sold out, so it was great to have prepaid the parking which let me get to my seat without missing the 1st pitch" - Clayton H.
2. Red Lot 6: Allows tailgating!
Price range: $35
Average Customer Review: 4.6/5 stars
Location: Right across the street from PNC Park!
Pro Tip: You must print off your reservation at this garage.
3. W. General Robinson Garage:
Price Range: $20Location: 1 block away on the west side of the stadium with easy access to gates near home plate and down the right field line.
4. Gold Lot 2: Fully Automated! Gain access by scanning your phone.
5. Carnegie Science Center - North Lot: Shuttle available, tailgating allowed.
Price range: $20
Average customer review: 4.4/5 stars
Customer Review: "We had tickets for the Pirate game and when we pulled in the "Lot Full" sign was up (as with many other lots we passed). It was so nice to show them our pass and pull right in and park. We will definitely use this method from now on!" - Kathie S.
Price range: $14
Location: Just outside the science center, west of Heinz Field
Still have questions or need help booking a reservation? Give our customer support team a call at 1-800-232-6415. We'd be happy to help!