So many awesome things happened at Parking
Panda in 2015
that we just had to share them with our equally awesome
Here's a highlight of some of our favorites:
- The addition of 9 new Pandas to the team. Adding new members to the team demonstrates growth, and each addition has allowed us to better serve our customers.
- Getting ranked in Washingtonian Magazine's 'Top Pandas and Panda-Related Things'. We were excited editors Benjamin Freed and Andrew Beaujon put us ahead of Google Panda and Panda Express.
- P.S. if you're headed to see Bei Bei this week, book guaranteed parking through Parking Panda. Reservations with Parking Panda are
100% guaranteed and the average rating for National Zoo parking is over 4.7 stars
out of 5. During warmer days, and exciting events like Bei Bei's
the Zoo's lots often sell out by 10 a.m. and this is the only way to guarantee a parking spot.
- 7 seconds, time it takes to hoverboard our office from end to end. Don't worry, nobody got hurt during the timing of our hoverboard trials, and Software Engineer Alex Cutlip's hoverboard didn't spontaneously combust.
- 438 partners added.To name a few: Amtrak, Megabus, Greyhound, Charlotte Sports Foundation, MLSE, the list goes on. All of our partners better allow us to serve your everyday parking needs, and when you're traveling to an event near you.
- CANADA, new market (+ country) added. Our market expaon into Toronto, and partnership with MLSE (GO RAPTERS AND MAPLE LEAFS!), has allowed us to serve our neighbor in the north. We're excited about this opportunity, and will be looking to expand in other Canadian cities soon!
- 1,809 cars parked during Pope Francis' visit. Parking was a nightmare for those driving into DC, New York, and Philly for this momentous occasion, and we were able to provide a solution for those navigating the city.
- 1,236, number of new features added. Every feature our dev team incorporates, like our latest smart-app integration with Button, makes sure we're taking the pain out of parking and that we're giving you the best on-demand parking service possible.
- 7,071, number of times "EASY" was mentioned in a Parking Panda review.Parking should be easy! And we're glad you think Parking Panda helps make it that way for you.
- 97.3%, our customer satisfaction rate. This is what we're most proud of, even more so than our number of transactions. As a reminder: All reservations on Parking Panda are 100% guaranteed. And your parking space will be waiting for you when you arrive. This tells us that we're sticking to our pledge of always being there when you need us, and we're going to continue doing so in 2016.
Thank you Pandas for making this year successful. We couldn’t have done it without you. We look forward to making 2016 even better!
You can see more of our 2015 Year in Review by clicking here. (Spoiler alert - there are
pictures of some really cute dogs).
Parking Panda is free and available on the go with our iOS, Android, and Windows apps.