Welcome to Parking Panda! Our goal is to provide you with a fantastic customer experience locating parking and/or renting out your excess parking. In pursuit of this goal, we have to make sure that every one of our users plays by the rules. We know that you love to comment about our services and your experience, so please make sure that any material you post on www.parkingpanda.com directly or via our mobile application (collectively, the “Site”) is your own original work. In case someone complains that his or her copyright has been infringed upon, we need to follow the copyright policy below in order to protect ourselves. Parking Panda Corp. (“Company”) has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). The address of the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this policy.
6 Steps to Deal with Copyright Infringement
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through Company’s Site or services infringes a copyright, you MUST follow these steps and send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that we are capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please contact the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement for Company at Hello@ParkingPanda.com or at:
CEO, Parking Panda Corp
1121 Marshall Street Baltimore MD 21230